Asked by Yessoh from Ivory Coast | Jun. 28, 2016 04:25
About:Apply for China Visa in a Third Country

enrtry visa X1 from Hong kong or Macau

I have just graduated from a university in China and have got the chinese government scholarship for a PhD program in another university. As my Chinese X1 type is expiring on July 30th, i wanted to know if i could get a x1 entry permit in Hong Kong or in Macau, because i would like to stay in China in August. I am from Ivory Coast, west africa. Thanks you so much for everything

Answers (2)
Answered by Billy from Italy | Jun. 28, 2016 22:03
Yessoh, if you don’t have residence permit in HK or Macau, it’s not easy for you to get it from there. Of course, you can try to apply from there.
If you can get the admission letter and JW form from the new university now, you can try to renew your residence permit at the exit and entry administration of the local PSB where the new school is located in. In this case, you can stay in PRC in August.
Answered by Wilker from Angola | Jul. 27, 2019 03:15
Hello! I’m facing the same problem now. So, what was the result? How did you do to stay in China in August?
Related Questions:
Can I change from a x2 visa to a x1 visa in mainland china?
Asked by Sam from United Kingdom
| Aug. 17, 2015 01:02
x1 Visa from Nigeria, Please is it compulsory to sumit foreign examination ...
Asked by Stephen Emokpaire from Nigeria
| Jan. 15, 2017 01:08
Can I apply for an X1 visa from the chinese embassy here in Zimbabwe?
Asked by Stephen M Simeon from Zimbabwe
| May. 07, 2017 20:33
I am from ethiopia how can I change service visa to x1
Asked by Ashenafi from Ethiopia
| Sep. 10, 2018 19:03
Sir I am studying in Chinese University.I hold X1 type(i had been given 5 y...
Asked by mavzee from pakistan
| Dec. 24, 2016 01:58
Tourist visas changed to Student X1 and Spouse S1 visas inland
Asked by Aaron from USA
| Apr. 23, 2018 01:57
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)