Asked by Clarissa from Scotland | Jun. 23, 2016 04:35
About:72-Hour Visa-Free Transit FAQ

Travelling to Mongolia

I am transiting through Beijing on the way to Mongolia, and then on my return I have a 144 hour visa to spend time in Beijing on my way back to the UK. I am worried that my visa will be stamped on my way out, and I will not be able to use it on my return. Will this likely happen? How do I prevent it?

Answers (1)
Answered by Selina from Norway | Jun. 23, 2016 22:18
Clarissa, you mean you have a single entry permit on your passport, right? If yes, when you travel to Mongolia, if you stop in Beijing for less than 72 hours, you can use the free transit. You can tell the immigration officers that you will use the free transit this time. In this case, your entry permit won’t be used.
You can use the single entry permit to enter Beijing when you return.
Related Questions:
Travelling to Inner Mongolia Mid October what will the weather be like
Asked by Dot U.K. from United Kingdom
| Aug. 27, 2011 02:34
travelling to inner mongolia mid april what will weather be like please
Asked by brian burns from South Africa
| Jan. 12, 2013 01:26
Hi, I am from Kazakhstan travelling in Mongolia. I would like to go further...
Asked by Mr.Anara from Kazakhstan
| Aug. 13, 2009 02:10
Do I need a China Visa
Asked by Huey from Singapore
| Jul. 02, 2018 22:31
i am travelling through Bijing to mongolia do i need transit visa
Asked by paul mcclean from england
| Apr. 30, 2012 02:50
How easy is it to get a China visa in Mongolia?
Asked by Mr.Paul from UK
| Jun. 13, 2009 02:15
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)