Asked by Tracey King from Australia | Jun. 21, 2016 20:22
About:China Consulate in Sydney

Do I need a visa for Sanya

Hello I'm an Australian passport holder booked on a Royal Carribbean cruise in October, this trip includes return flights back to Australia.The package flys us to Hong Kong where we board the cruise ship leaving Hong Kong to Singapore for 7 nights with a 8 hour stop over in Sanya (shipping port) then proceeding to next destination (Vietnam) do I need a visa for PRC even though I will not be disembarking. The whole trip is 9 nights return regards Tracey

Answers (1)
Answered by Samuel from Switzerland | Jun. 22, 2016 20:35
Tracey, if so, you don’t need to get an entry permit for PRC because you can make use of the 24 hour direct transit in Sanya. Nice trip.
Related Questions:
Do I need a visa to visit Sanya with a U.S. passport?
Asked by Tina from USA
| Aug. 29, 2015 21:20
7 hr stay on cruise ship in Sanya. australian passport holder, do I need v...
Asked by judi from Australia
| Jan. 18, 2016 01:35
I can get a visa on arrival for 72 hours at Guangzhou?
Asked by Mike from UK
| May. 07, 2014 21:02
Do I need a visa for Sanya (Haianan Island) on a cruise? I am holding an Au...
Asked by Michael from Australia
| Jul. 09, 2015 00:36
I am pakistani national in china with Z visa. do i need another one for san...
Asked by shahz from Pakistan
| Jan. 09, 2016 00:59
I am visiting Sanya on Voyager oct 12 for 8hrs do I need Visa
Asked by kenneth harris from Australia
| Jun. 11, 2016 02:42
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)