Asked by Mr.AARONOLAFSON from US | Jun. 19, 2016 17:45
About:China Visa

Invite Letter for L Visa in Hong Kong

I'm currently in China and will travel to Hong Kong for a tourist L type. I will have an invitation letter stating they will sponsor my stay here during my time. Is it possible to use the Invitation Letter in lieu of travel itineraries, such as round-trip airline tickets and hotel booking? Or do I still need to show airline tickets? Also, without airline tickets, is it possible to apply for 60-90 multiple entry options or just 30-day multiple entries?

Answers (1)
Answered by Kate from Netherlands | Jun. 21, 2016 02:42
If you have an invitation letter from mainland China, travel itineraries such as round-trip airline tickets and hotel bookings are not needed. It's hard to say whether you can get a 60-90 day multiple entry one or just a 30-day multiple entry visa. It kind of depends on how close the relationship between you and the inviter is.
Related Questions:
Do I need to book a return flight
Asked by N Hodgson from United Kingdom
| Aug. 19, 2016 21:27
how a friend can inivite me to china? how he/she can send me invitation lat...
| Feb. 07, 2014 00:59
What is the requirements if someone invite me to go in hk as tourist? A big...
Asked by Love from Philippines
| Sep. 26, 2014 02:47
I have an invite letter from a travel agency. Do I put that under the invit...
Asked by elizabeth from usa
| Jun. 14, 2017 22:26
Visa on arrival. I'm from Australia
Asked by Catherine from Australia
| Jun. 05, 2018 04:40
Is it possible for a company or a school to invite a Pakistan for L visa. W...
Asked by Bheesham from Pakistan
| Dec. 03, 2016 03:55
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)