Asked by Melad Osmani from Canada | Jun. 18, 2016 20:29
About:China Embassy in Thailand

hello, i will be travelling to Beijing on July 5th and staying there perhaps for 4 days.

ill be traveling to Mongolia afterwards overland, and ill be in Mongolia for about 1.5/2 months. ill be returning to Beijing from Mongolia at the beginning of September for my flight to Russia. so my question is, i have a flight to Beijing, a hotel booked for 4 days, a flight out of Beijing for September, passport photo and a Canadian passport. will these documents suffice for a multi entry 6 month Visa?

Answers (1)
Answered by Zoe from China | Jun. 20, 2016 04:39
Melad, yes, I think these documents are enough for you. However, it's possible that the consular officer may only give you a single entry permit because you don't provide tickets to and back from Mongolia.
Related Questions:
What about Italy-Hangzhou-Beijing-Italy?
Asked by Giovanni from Italy
| Jul. 04, 2017 16:42
I am going to Beijing in July. I have 7 days in total. I was hoping to vi...
Asked by Mr.Sarmad from UAE
| May. 10, 2010 00:58
Hello - I will be travelling to Beijing in July and wonder what is the best...
Asked by Mr.Michael from Canada
| Jun. 14, 2010 04:39
Hello I will be going to Hong Kong (4 nights) and Beijing (5 nights)in J...
Asked by Mrs.Vasagie Moodley from South Africa
| Feb. 08, 2011 22:21
Hello. we are a couple travelling to beijing in June 16 until july 1, we wa...
Asked by Mr.Cervera
| Mar. 22, 2011 03:29
Do I qualify for a visa- free transit- LHR-PEK-HKR then same in return
Asked by Claire from United Kingdom
| Oct. 15, 2018 18:36
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)