Asked by Vanja from Croatia | Jun. 18, 2016 12:25
About:Hong Kong Airport Express Travel Pass

we will be visiting hong kong for 5 days.

Is it possible to buy an airport expres card which will cover two way trip from the airport to kowloon and MTR for three days, or is there a better solution?

Thank you for your answer.

Answers (1)
Answered by Alina from Russia | Jun. 19, 2016 02:45
Hey, the AE travel pass is the best choice. You can use the journeys on the express train whenever you want. As you mentioned that the card also includes three days free ride on MTR. As you will stay 5 days, you can top it up more to pay the extra two days as well as the cost on other public transportation like bus and star ferry.
Related Questions:
Do we need a Visa for Macau, Zhuhai and Shenzhen?
Asked by Ann from Philippines
| Mar. 27, 2017 02:03
3 Indians are visiting Hong Kong as tourists for 5 days, do we need to appl...
Asked by Amit Saraf from India
| Aug. 25, 2014 21:10
Hi! we are visiting Hong Kong SAR for 5 days as a tourist. Do we need to ap...
Asked by Mr.Eric Ridon from Philippines
| Jan. 06, 2011 02:32
Photo specificatons for Indian national visiting Hong Kong as tourist for 5...
Asked by ssvasan from India
| Apr. 21, 2014 03:02
Dear Ms Enid, I and my wife are visiting Hong Kong for 5 days in March 2...
Asked by Mr.LARCOMBE from Australia
| Jan. 04, 2011 02:48
We are arriving in Hong Kong on 24 January for 5 days. How cold and is rain...
Asked by Debbie from South Africa
| Jan. 17, 2016 19:03
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)