Asked by Gareth from South Africa | Jun. 15, 2016 07:38
About:China Embassy in Vietnam

China Z visa Info Needed

I am a South African, I have applied for a z visa before in my home country for PRC. I want know can I apply for a new Z visa in HK for PRC as I do have all the correct documents from my new employer to apply.

Hoping to hear from you

Answers (4)
Answered by Oliver from Singapore | Jun. 16, 2016 20:27
Gareth, if you don’t have HK residence permit, I’m afraid it’s difficult for you to apply for it in HK.
Actually, you can try to get a new work Z type in mainland PRC. You can go to the exit and entry administration of the local PSB and then apply for the modification from previous company to the new company.
Answered by Gareth from South Africa | Jun. 16, 2016 22:06
Hi, Thans for the reply.

Are you 100% sure about this as I have heard and seen a lot of people going to HK to apply and then back in China. They are doing new Z visa in HK. Please can you advise on that?
Answered by Oliver | Jun. 17, 2016 21:52
Gareth, I haven’t done that before, but it’s what I have known about. Of course, you can go to HK and have a try. But if I were you, I will try to do that in mainland PRC because it will save a lot of trouble.
Answered by Gareth from South Africa | Jun. 18, 2016 04:05
Hi, thanks for the reply.
i have been informed by the PSB in china , if i want to apply for a new z type. i can go to HK. A person can not apply for a new z type in PRC, you have to leave the country.
Related Questions:
Are criminal record checks needed to get a Z visa? If so, local, state, or ...
Asked by tim from usa
| Apr. 18, 2014 04:12
Please what are the documents needed to process a z visa and how how does i...
Asked by IGWEKALU ROSE ARUMMA from Nigeria
| Jul. 11, 2018 02:40
Is medical examination needed for the Work(Z) visa nowadays due to the swin...
Asked by Ms.Zhen from USA
| Jun. 23, 2009 01:18
I want to teach in China for just one term, just short of 6 months, will I ...
Asked by Alex from South Africa
| Jul. 14, 2011 03:18
How can i call my sister and brother in law to china i am on Z Visa? Which ...
Asked by Qanadeel from China
| Aug. 18, 2016 21:23
i am pakistani can i apply for china visit visa or work Z type. if i can, w...
Asked by subhan from pakistan
| Oct. 27, 2015 01:44
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)