Asked by jayanta from srilanka | Jun. 14, 2016 13:00
About:China Visa

how to get chinese visa

i adopted a child and he is now studying in PRC. i went to PRC for enroll him to the chineese university. this year i wants to go for his graduation ceremony. as he is my adoptive son embassy not issue the entry permit for me. so pls tell me how can i apply?

Answers (1)
Answered by Julie from Italy | Jun. 15, 2016 22:03
You can try to apply for the S2 type. As for the relationship certificate, you can provide the adoption certificate.
You should first provide those materials: your passport and copy of its data page, the application form with a recently-taken half-length photo attached, an invitation letter from your son and copies of his passport and residence permit, as well as the adoption certificate.
Afterwards, go to the embassy of PRC to submit the application and apply for the S2 type.
Related Questions:
how can i get chinese visa
Asked by namdeo from india
| Dec. 16, 2012 01:37
how many days to get visa from Chinese embassy in nepal
Asked by raju sunar from Nepal
| Feb. 15, 2016 21:32
How much does it cost for a Canadian to get a Chinese visa
Asked by Valerie from Canada
| Jul. 06, 2016 22:32
if you are in north Cyprus how can you get a Chinese visa
Asked by kamocha katota from Zambia
| Jul. 18, 2016 22:34
How many documents that need for a Cambodia to get Chinese visa?
Asked by Yun sokkeang from Cambodia
| Dec. 18, 2017 20:36
How much is the fee to get Chinese L visa in Berlin Embassy?
Asked by Mr. Victor Holder from Australia
| Oct. 05, 2009 21:05
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)