Asked by Clarissa from Indonesia | Jun. 14, 2016 09:19
About:China Embassy in Indonesia

Possibilty doing internship in China

Hai. I am Indonesian. I want to do my internship in China for 6 months. Is a paid-internship and I will be working in the hotel. Is it possible for me to get a visa? What type I will get and what the embassy need to process the application?
Thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Davis from Sweden | Jun. 15, 2016 21:35
You need to apply for a work Z type and it’s possible for you to get it.
The required documents are as follows:
1. Your passport and copies of all used pages
2. The completed application form affixed with a passport-style photo
3. Alien employment permit and invitation letter of a duly authorized unit (your employer will get these two documents for you).
And then submit the application to the CVASC to apply for it.
Related Questions:
Can I apply for a Chinese Tourist Visa as a German citizen in Japan?
Asked by Kai from Germany
| May. 13, 2014 22:14
Type of Visa required for student intern
Asked by Aston from Singapore
| Oct. 06, 2012 03:40
I will be doing a student internship in Wuhan for 10 weeks. In which catego...
Asked by Sharada from India
| Apr. 09, 2012 01:10
Can Canadians apply for Chinese visa in Sri Lanka (L)?
Asked by L B from China
| Dec. 12, 2013 02:49
after i get marry can i get visa there without coming back to my own countr...
Asked by arsl from pakistan
| Feb. 06, 2015 14:18
Visa - F to tourist L type
Asked by Gogu from Malaysia
| Aug. 17, 2016 22:34
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)