Asked by Thal from Usa | Jun. 10, 2016 15:31
About:Visa Policy of China

stay in Beijing for 3 months what kind of visa do I need and what's requirements to get it

Answers (1)
Answered by Augustine from Germany | Jun. 11, 2016 02:28
Thal, may I know what your purpose is to stay in Beijing? If you go there for tourism purpose, I’m afraid you cannot get a tourist L type with stay duration of 3 months. In most cases, you can only get a L type with stay duration of 30 days. But you can apply for an extension 7 days earlier before it expires. In this way, you can get another 30 days.
The required documents for tourist L type include the application form, a recently-taken passport-sized color photo, hotel reservation, your passport and its copy, as well as flight itinerary.
Related Questions:
family visiting
Asked by Kitty from USA
| May. 02, 2018 21:11
what are the requirements and how get the application form? what kind of vi...
Asked by angel from Philippines
| Jul. 12, 2018 20:07
I am colombina tuorist in Russia and from here I want to travel to Beijing ...
Asked by Ricky from Colombia
| Jun. 29, 2017 21:09
Hi, My husband is working now in China, and he have a 3 years contract t...
Asked by Mrs.Eder from Philippines
| Jan. 22, 2009 00:37
Air to Beijing 2hr. layover fly to Shanghai get on cruise ship in 3 hr. Wha...
Asked by Sharon Barbee from United states
| Dec. 04, 2017 02:00
30 days stay in macau, do i need to get a visa upon arrival? what are the r...
Asked by bernard from Philippines
| Jul. 15, 2015 20:19
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)