Asked by Gareth from South Africa | Jun. 09, 2016 00:30
About:China Embassy in Vietnam

can i apply for a z visa for china in ho chi minh or must I do it in Hanoi?


I will be going to Vietnam for a 4 week holiday, I want to know can I apply for Z visa in Ho chi minh or Hanoi as I will have all the correct documents to apply for a z visa that has been sent to from China. I am from South Africa is this possible or will there be a problem.

Hoping to hear from you soon

Answers (1)
Answered by Abigale from Greece | Jun. 10, 2016 20:35
Gareth, you can probably apply for it from Vietnam. As for where you should apply from, it mainly depends on which area you will stay. If the area you stay belongs to the consular district of the embassy of PRC in Hanoi, you should apply for it from there. Otherwise, you can apply from Ho Chi Minh.
If you have all the documents prepared, I don’t think there will be big problems.
Related Questions:
How can I apply the Chinese Visa in Ho Chi Minh (Philippince passport)? Wha...
Asked by Ronalso from Malaysia
| Jul. 14, 2011 02:45
Hi, I am an Australian citizen who is waiting for an introduction letter to...
Asked by Ms.Nicole from Australia
| Jul. 18, 2009 19:54
at which point I would like to get a Z work visa to China?
Asked by Steve from USA
| Dec. 30, 2012 21:41
Can I get a China visa in Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh?
Asked by Drame Mamadou from Mali
| Dec. 27, 2011 01:45
I am USA citizen. I am in Ho chi minh city now, I need double entry vsia, h...
Asked by HENRY TRAN from United States
| Jul. 07, 2011 22:46
Tourist visa Vietnam
Asked by Leah from UK
| Nov. 22, 2011 22:10
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)