Asked by Shahriar from Bangladesh | Jun. 07, 2016 08:15
About:Chinese Embassy in Bangladesh

About to know Z type visa

I know about z type. But need to know when I'll get my all documents for employment entry permit from China company. How i have to submit my papers? I have to go direct Chinese embassy in Bangladesh or by agent? What type of papers they will want? need any education certificate or employment certificate?

Answers (1)
Answered by Damon from Ireland | Jun. 09, 2016 21:17
Shahriar, after you find a job, your employer will get you the invitation letter of a duly authorized unit and work permit within 15 days. The education and work experience certificate are needed when your employer apply for the two documents for you. And then along other documents, you can apply for the work Z type.
You can submit the application to the embassy of PRC by yourself or by agent.
The needed papers include your passport and its photocopy, the application form, a passport-sized color photo, the invitation letter of a duly authorized unit and work permit, Registration Certificate of the company and its Business License, as well as the medical report.
Related Questions:
Do I need to book an outbound airticket to china before applying to the Z t...
Asked by kushal samanta from India
| Nov. 16, 2016 19:53
China Residence Visa
Asked by Sameer from Pakistan
| Mar. 30, 2012 02:32
S1 visa converted to work Z visa
| Mar. 26, 2016 03:33
When do I need to do my medical check? Before or after arrival in China?
Asked by Norbert from Germany
| Jan. 07, 2016 21:59
School and work in China.
Asked by Aaron from China
| Oct. 10, 2015 20:24
Do you know if it is possible to change from an X2 visa to a Z type at all?...
Asked by Matt from United Kingdom
| Feb. 28, 2015 20:10
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)