Asked by Don from Australia | Jun. 04, 2016 09:42
About:Chinese Embassy in Australia

Tourist or Family reunion category to China

Hi, I was wondering which visa category I should apply as Tourist or Family reunion for me and my duaghter who both hold Australian passports. My wife was a Chinese Citizen. She passed away a year ago and we are planning on visting my inlaws in China. The requirements under 'Family reunion' is very lengthy compared to 'tourist'.

Answers (1)
Answered by Kelly from Switzerland | Jun. 04, 2016 21:31
Don, if you just plan to stay there for two or three months at most, you can simply apply as a tourist. The L type is suitable for you and easier to get compared with Q2 type. During your stay in PRC, if you will stay at your inlaws' home, you can ask they to write you an invitation letter so you don't need to submit hotel booking records.
Related Questions:
Born on 15 Oct 1973. careers, health and investment luck from mid august to...
Asked by Poh Liew Leow from Singapore
| Aug. 13, 2018 18:48
Wich kind of visa schould i apply for ?
Asked by Tom Taelman from Belgium
| Aug. 31, 2015 22:37
I am applying for q1 visa. Is it possible for me to find work when im in ch...
Asked by Karl Cavite from United Arab Emirates
| Dec. 24, 2016 01:49
what is category work visa in China
Asked by Mandeep singh from India
| Jul. 12, 2018 18:20
Is category M-visa same as Tourist type?
Asked by solomon eshun from Ghana
| Sep. 30, 2014 02:41
how much will the visa fees be for z category for 12 months?
Asked by thocks from india
| Jul. 25, 2016 03:21
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)