Asked by wis from Germany | May. 28, 2016 19:43
About:Chinese Embassy in Syria

Hello I am in Germany and i want to make a reunion for my family.

I have a wife and 2 children they live now in damascuse. My wife is a student in damascuse university. I am trying to get appointment in the German Embassy in China because my wife is ill now and i need to bring her to Germany in any way. So please can i take a visa to china and how can i get it
And thank you very much in advance

Answers (1)
Answered by Linda from Germany | May. 30, 2016 03:52
Wis, is there no Syrian embassy in Germany and that's why you need to go to China? If so, you should first apply for a S2 type visa at the CVASC center in Germany to come to China. The documents include your passport, a copy of it, fly-in and fly-out tickets, application form, recent photo, and a letter from the Syrian embassy in China. Or you can apply for a tourist L visa if you can't get this letter. Hotel reservations are required for L type application.
Related Questions:
Husband traveling to China on my Family reunion Visa
Asked by Danielle from South Africa
| Mar. 18, 2015 01:21
Applying for Q1 Visa in China
Asked by Bryn from Canada
| Dec. 05, 2016 20:50
Q visa invitation
Asked by tungaanaa from Mongolia
| Oct. 16, 2015 04:02
I've heard that to get a visa I must prove I have a return flight from the ...
Asked by Georgia Yang from United Kingdom
| Jan. 21, 2016 21:19
British citizen married to Chinese and want to visit China with Q2 visa
Asked by John from United Kingdom
| Nov. 25, 2013 00:42
Medical check up to change visa type
Asked by Julia from Ukraine
| Aug. 14, 2018 19:20
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)