Asked by Ann from Armenia | May. 27, 2016 02:12
About:Hong Kong Visa Application

HK tourist Visa for Armenian from China

Hi! I am Armenian, live in Xiamen and have residence permit(I am doing my Master here). I want to visit HK for 3-4 days(tourist). I am planning to go there by train(from Xiamen to Shenzhen and then from Shenzhen to HK by underground)
Where should I apply(I can't apply to the Chinese embassy in Armenia as I am in PRC) and what kind of documents do i need?

Answers (1)
Answered by Christopher from Italy | May. 27, 2016 02:35
Ann, you can post your application to HK immigration department to apply for it.
You need to provide those documents: your travel itinerary, proof of transportation and accommodation arrangement, copy of your passport, the application form, a passport-style photo, and proof of your financial support.
The postal address is as follows:
Receipt and Despatch Sub-unit
HK Immigration Department
2/F, Immigration Tower
7 Gloucester Road
Wan Chai, HK
Related Questions:
I want to know if my passport armenian can I get hong kong tourist visa
Asked by Karina from Armenia
| Jul. 19, 2016 20:28
HK entry permit for Armenian
Asked by Sed from Armenia
| Apr. 13, 2015 04:50
Does Armenian transit tourist who goes to Macau via Hong Kong by ferry need...
Asked by Anna from Armenia
| Dec. 12, 2012 03:31
Do an armenian passport holder need a visa to enter china?
Asked by Assadour from Lebanon
| Sep. 18, 2014 02:03
Visit Macau with Hon Kong visa?
Asked by Margot from Armenia
| May. 09, 2016 04:52
Can Armenian passport hold. with valid HK visitor visa enter Macau? if not ...
Asked by Mark from Armenia
| Oct. 25, 2016 22:28
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)