Asked by Gina H Arenad from philippines | May. 26, 2016 04:46
About:China Tourist Visa

Hello I'm Gina OFW hong kong my friend who live in china invite me for two weeks of stay

Hello I'm GINA from Philippines OFW Here hong kong my friend who live in PRC invite me for two weeks of stay in his place.. What requirements I need? It's my first time to travel in PRC..

Answers (1)
Answered by Alejandro from Norway | May. 26, 2016 22:22
Gina, you can apply for a tourist L type to visit her in mainland PRC. You need to provide your passport and its copy, the application form, a passport-style photo, your residence permit in HK and an invitation letter from your friend as well as your financial support proof.
And then submit the documents to the office of the commissioner of the ministry of foreign affairs of PRC in HK to apply or it.
Related Questions:
hi im allen ofw in HK. my friend in pakistan wants to visit here..does he n...
Asked by allen from hongkong
| Mar. 14, 2016 02:01
how much cost when im stay in honkong 2weeks
Asked by denuel from Philippines
| May. 07, 2015 22:51
Visa to Indonesia and a set of documents!
Asked by Ganna from Ukraine
| Jan. 29, 2013 21:18
Hi, I live in Israel and I want to invite my friend who lives in China for...
Asked by Mr.David from Israel
| Oct. 28, 2009 19:58
Is it more easy to go there in F or L type?
Asked by Lorena from Philippines
| Aug. 20, 2017 21:53
I visited Hong Kong, Shenzhen, and Mainland China in the year 2006 and woul...
Asked by Mr.NANA from GHANA
| Nov. 28, 2009 19:33
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)