Asked by Taya Penny from United Kingdom | May. 23, 2016 10:24
About:China Visa Entries / Validity / Duration of Stay

Which visa should I apply for??? UK citizen

I am a UK citizen, and will be travelling to Beijing in January 2017. I'll also be visiting other cities in PRC (I'll be in PRC for 31 days) before going to Hong Kong (For 10 days). I also want to go to Taiwan (For 10 days) after Hong Kong and so I'm not sure which type(s) I might need. i.e. single/double entry if any?

Answers (1)
Answered by Surreal from China | May. 23, 2016 12:08
For Hong Kong, British citizens get a 6 month allowance, no need for an entry permit at all.

For mainland PRC, it really depends on your reason to enter PRC, if it is business related, you need a business one. If you are going to visit, see friends, do tourism. Apply for a tourist L type. I would suggest if you want to visit PRC a few times, you get a multiple entry one as the British can now obtain a 10 year one. Which means you could enter and exit as many times as you want for 10 years. If you get a single or a double you would have to get a new visa after 1 entry, or 2 respectfully.
Related Questions:
how early can i apply for a chinese visa by post
Asked by pamela watson from United Kingdom
| May. 30, 2017 21:24
can i apply for a tourist visa for china in japan...!! I am a uk citizen.
Asked by Ms.laura from uk
| Jun. 25, 2009 04:13
UK citizen resident in Germany, where do I apply for a visa ?
Asked by Steven from Germanyo
| Nov. 05, 2011 01:06
I want to visit china, I am a uk citizen but want to apply outside the uk. ...
Asked by Mrs.heather from scotland
| Jan. 16, 2011 20:11
I an Georgian citizen and can I apply for business visa for China in UK?
Asked by George from Georgia
| Oct. 14, 2016 22:13
I am a UK citizen, can I apply for a Chinese visa in Portugal?
Asked by Jessica Keynes from United Kingdom
| May. 15, 2017 21:34
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)