Asked by Marlone from Brazil | May. 21, 2016 08:52
About:Hong Kong Visa Application

email to upload documents

Good Day Sir,
I am a Ghanaian with a Brasilian residence and with a Ghanaian wife too, we would like to visit Hong Kong for a tour but my wife doesn't work at this moment, and I manage a registered small scale business can I sponsor my wife? And the most important thing we would like to know is, apart From posting our documents, is there any means of scanning and uploading the documents too? thanks a lot .

Answers (1)
Answered by Rachel from USA | May. 23, 2016 04:26
Marlone, you can sponsor your wife for this trip and the application issues. You can't send your documents by email, but you can send your documents by fax so that the consular officer can start the approval process as soon as possible. However, the required written documents should be sent to the office as well.
Related Questions:
Paid, need to upload documents. Website not working.
Asked by Ria Bhagnari from Canada
| May. 11, 2016 23:02
Could you advise me if I need a visa?
Asked by shellat123 from United Kingdom
| Jun. 11, 2014 03:36
can upload the HK Octopus by credit card?
Asked by VIVIAN from Malaysia
| Oct. 17, 2014 02:10
Do I need to upload passport photos before you can purchase the train ticke...
Asked by Martin from USA
| Nov. 07, 2018 00:40
I am an Indian passport holder with spanish permanent residence card in spa...
Asked by gourav from Spain
| Nov. 15, 2016 01:54
I need for transit visa for Guangzhou for two hours.
Asked by Alisher from Tajikistan
| Jul. 13, 2016 22:21
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)