Asked by Steve from Philippines | May. 18, 2016 07:47
About:China Visa on Arrival

Short visit to Zhuhai for my Filipino wife

Hi, will be on a business visit in Zhuhai from 26 May to 30 June. I would like to have my wife visit for a few days (she has had a PRC visa in the past but it's now expired). I was thinking of meeting her in Macao for a weekend and then we visit Zhuhai the following Monday-Friday and then back to Macao the next weekend and back to the Philippines. Which border crossings from Macao to Zhuhai will be able to issue a VOA?

Answers (1)
Answered by Kelvin from Singapore | May. 18, 2016 21:55
Steve, 5-day VOA is provided at Gongbei port or Jiuzhou port, but it’s difficult for Philippines passport holders to get VOA in Zhuhai. Your wife should apply for an entry permit to go there in advance.
Related Questions:
Requirements for filipino tourists to hongkong
Asked by Gudi from Philippines
| Nov. 02, 2012 19:38
Hi,,,,im filipino from qatar,,can i go to china for a short visit? Im visit...
Asked by Gabby from Qatar
| Oct. 08, 2017 19:58
asking about visa for egyptian and philippine citizen
Asked by tamer from Egypt
| Sep. 14, 2014 02:26
i am a filipino working here in taiwan,, i want to visit my wife in hongkon...
Asked by herbert from taiwan
| Mar. 21, 2017 20:13
Filipino to visit china via macau to zhuhai for 1 day shopping,does it need...
Asked by ivan from
| Jul. 12, 2012 20:16
My wife and I plan to visit Zhuhai on 26/3 and 27/3 to 29/3 will visit Hon...
Asked by Mr.Teoh from Malaysia
| Mar. 02, 2011 21:55
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)