Asked by SAMBIT from El Salvador | May. 16, 2016 23:07
About:China Embassy in India

An Indian Living in El Salvador, Central América. Need a 'M' visa

I am Sambit, currently living in El Salvador. I have got an opportunity in China. I want to apply multiple entry in 6 month. Please let me know what documents required?? Where should I do it in El Salvador ? How many days it will take? How much I should pay??

Answers (1)
Answered by Damon from New Zealand | May. 17, 2016 21:12
Sambit, you need to prepare those documents containing your passport and copy of its data page, the application form attached with a recently-taken passport-sized color photo, your residence permit in El Salvador, as well as an invitation letter from your trade partner in PRC, round trip air tickets and hotel reservation.
And then submit your application to the consulate general of PRC in Rio de Janeiro to apply for the M type.

It usually takes 4 working days and costs R$13,000.
Related Questions:
Where is the closest Chinese Embassy to El Salvador, C.A. and what document...
Asked by Mrs.chandler from USA
| Nov. 22, 2009 20:50
Hi, Im traveling to Bangkok from USA, with a 5 hours layover in Shanghai.
Asked by Jose from El Salvador
| Jul. 23, 2018 20:30
I am from El Salvador, my passport is from El Salvador
Asked by fernando from El Salvador
| Mar. 18, 2014 04:34
3 hour transit in Shanghai
Asked by Maria from El Salvador
| Mar. 27, 2018 20:17
Traveling to Hanoi and stopping in Xiamen for Transit
Asked by Eduardo from El Salvador
| Aug. 20, 2018 18:47
I'm from El Salvador. I want to visit for the day from Hong Kong. Do I req...
Asked by Rick from El Salvador
| Mar. 17, 2016 03:34
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)