Asked by Andrew from El Salvador | Jan. 11, 2018 10:06
About:China Visa

I am a Zimbabwe passport holder, living in El Salvador

(1) Where and How would i go about applying for a Working Z type. I have the possibility of a 2 year contract in Chongqing.

My family will travel with me.

(2) My wife is a Salvadorian passport holder, she does not have any job offer. Please advise on her status, and what type she might need.

(3) My 7 year old daughter is a Salvadorian passport holder. Please advise on her status, and what visa she might need.


Answers (1)
Answered by Wendy from Ireland | Jan. 12, 2018 00:23
1. You can make the application from the embassy of China in El Salvador. You should first prepare the required documents such as passport and its copy, the application form, a passport-style photo, residence permit in El Salvador, and the work permit. Next, submit the application to the embassy.
2. She can apply for an S type.
3. Your daughter can also apply for an S type.
Related Questions:
I am from El Salvador, my passport is from El Salvador
Asked by fernando from El Salvador
| Mar. 18, 2014 04:34
An Indian Living in El Salvador, Central América. Need a 'M' visa
Asked by SAMBIT from El Salvador
| May. 17, 2016 21:12
Hi, Im traveling to Bangkok from USA, with a 5 hours layover in Shanghai.
Asked by Jose from El Salvador
| Jul. 23, 2018 20:30
I am a holder of a Zimbabwean passport living in Zimbabwe, what are the vis...
Asked by Nozipho from Zimbabwe
| Feb. 06, 2014 21:01
Traveling to Hanoi and stopping in Xiamen for Transit
Asked by Eduardo from El Salvador
| Aug. 20, 2018 18:47
Where is the closest Chinese Embassy to El Salvador, C.A. and what document...
Asked by Mrs.chandler from USA
| Nov. 22, 2009 20:50
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)