Asked by harsh from Sri Lanka | May. 16, 2016 02:43
About:China Visa

Macau tourist visa while having a business entry permit to Hong Kong

Hello ,

I am Harsh, I already got the Business entry permit to Hong Kong and planning to travel on 5th of June.
I want to travel to Macau also for two days in the same trip with my friends . But I could not apply a macau entry permit. The reason is I thought the same entry permit is valid for Macau too .
Although I am going to Hong Kong on business purpose , I am going to macau for just for sight seeing with my business partners. I have my Macau friends to sponsor me from Macau also .

Is it I can apply a tourist entry permit again in Sri Lanka while having the business entry permit to Hong Hong?
or I can get a Macau entry permit in Hong Kong Because I am flying on 05th of June .

And I only got a single entry permit to Hong Kong , if going to Macau and come to Hong Kong again is it need to get a double entry permit again?

Please advice me .
Thank you .

Answers (1)
Answered by Geoff from HK | May. 16, 2016 03:36
Harsh, you can apply for Macau entry permit while having a Hong Kong entry permit. I advise you to apply from Sri Lanka because it's not easy for you to get it from Hong Kong. And you should apply as soon as possible because it may take three weeks for the processing.

If after your visit in Macau, you will return to Hong Kong, you need to get a double-entry permit for Hong Kong.
Related Questions:
Hi, if I come to China under L Visa, am I able to visit HK and Macau?
Asked by Rahul from India
| Oct. 28, 2015 03:35
Visit Macau from HK and Come back to HK
Asked by Harsh from Sri Lanka
| Jun. 16, 2016 20:58
Going to macau
Asked by Ruwanthika from Sri Lanka
| Jun. 21, 2016 22:13
On a single entry Visa Type L can I go to Hong Kong and Macau from China an...
Asked by Anita from India
| Mar. 14, 2012 22:27
Am a nigeria and i want to apply for HK visa in nigeria, What are the proce...
Asked by Medfem enterprises from Nigeria
| Dec. 12, 2016 19:37
Do I need a multiple/ double entry VISA?
Asked by Amit from India
| Jan. 20, 2015 01:14
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)