Asked by Shane from USA | May. 12, 2016 22:26
About:Shanghai Disneyland Park

My children and I will be traveling to Shanghai Disney for a week in July of 2017.

My question is how would I go about paying for a hotel and the theme park tickets from he U.S. ?
Can I go through the official website and pay with my personal credit card or do I have to take a different method to deal with the exchange rate?
I have not been able to figure it out as of yet.

Thank you,
Shane Sears

Answers (1)
Answered by Mia from Italy | May. 13, 2016 03:39
Dear Shane, you can book the ticket and hotel at the official website. And it has English version that can bring a lot of convenience for you. Besides, you can pay by using your credit card. :)
Related Questions:
I heard that you can also apply for China visa in Hong Kong, and if yes wh...
Asked by Edelyn Alivar from Philippines
| Jun. 10, 2014 02:16
What is the weather prediction in Beijing for last week of June and first w...
Asked by Deb from UAE
| Jun. 16, 2017 02:05
How will it be in June, the last week, versus last week of July in Shanghai...
Asked by Sandra from USA
| May. 30, 2014 02:12
HI! Is Shanghai Disney Land open on December 30 & 31 2017 and January 1, 2...
Asked by Jeff Bagtas from Philippines
| Oct. 13, 2017 01:04
will be visiting HongKong end of July with my child. Hotel in Disney quite ...
Asked by Mrs.Pam from Mauritius
| Jun. 17, 2010 22:44
My family will be travel to Shanghai in first week of July. Could someone r...
Asked by Mr.Van from Canada
| Apr. 06, 2009 08:02
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)