Asked by Esther from Uganda | May. 12, 2016 11:23
About:China Embassy in Uganda

What visa type do I need and what are the requirements?

Hi my name is Esther, I would like to travel to China for my brothers graduation. What visa type should I apply for and how much does it cost? What are the requirements? Processing times?

Answers (3)
Answered by James from USA | May. 13, 2016 01:36
Esther, you can apply for a tourist L type to attend your brother’s graduation. The requirements include the completed application form affixed with a passport-style photo, your passport and copy of its data page, and an invitation letter from your brother. Afterwards, go to the embassy to submit the application and apply for the L type. it usually takes 4 working days to process the application and costs UGX 130,000.
Answered by Najash from Uganda | May. 13, 2016 13:03
My name is najash zakir i have travel document from uganda . can i get chinese visa plce?
Answered by James | May. 13, 2016 22:28
Najash, it’s possible for you to get it.
Related Questions:
what are the requirements of taking L type visa ?
Asked by rowena from Philippines
| Dec. 14, 2014 01:57
I am in the U.S. with a valid passport and want to visit a female friend in...
Asked by Scott from USA
| Jan. 17, 2017 21:13
im here in canada as a worker,and im planning to get a vacation in macau.
Asked by camille from canada
| Feb. 13, 2015 21:18
i have an F visa currently but want to apply for z type..what are the requi...
Asked by bernice from Ghana
| May. 17, 2015 21:08
I want to accompany my son to college in China. What are the visa requireme...
Asked by Dumi from Zimbabwe
| Sep. 18, 2017 20:49
Hi i am a Philippine passport holder, currently working in the Maldives,
Asked by Dolly from Maldives
| Feb. 04, 2018 21:43
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)