Asked by Muhammad Azmi from Egypt | May. 10, 2016 08:43
About:China Embassy in Egypt

Indonesian Passport in Egypt

Hello, I am Indonesian student living in Egypt. I have resident permit in Egypt until December 2016. I am planning to travel in China on July 2016.
My questions:
1. Can I apply tourist visa using my enrollment student letter in Arabic? or should I translate it into Chinese or English? If so, where I can translate my document in Cairo?
2. My Egypt resident permit is in Arabic, do I need to translate it too?
Thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Sandy from UAE | May. 11, 2016 03:02
Muhanmmad, as the official language in Egypt in Arabic, I think the enrollment student letter and resident permit can be accepted by the embassy. If they don't mention it specifically, you don't need to translate the documents.
Related Questions:
How long does it take to collect my passport from the embassy in Egypt?
Asked by Sou from Egypt
| Jul. 11, 2014 02:09
If you have a chinese passport what do you need to do to get into Egypt?
Asked by Ms.Zoe from England
| Feb. 22, 2010 22:45
Is visa needed for german nationality with residency in Egypt and service p...
Asked by Heidi Sarwat from Egypt
| Jan. 21, 2015 00:36
Flying from Tokyo to Singapore Via shanghai with 2 hours layover do I need ...
Asked by Gema Topan from Indonesia
| Feb. 24, 2016 01:56
can i apply chinese visa while holding a normal visitor pass in singapore?
Asked by sisca from Indonesia
| Aug. 21, 2017 22:17
Indonesian passport can apply VOA in zhaihai?
Asked by Catherine from Indonesian
| Nov. 02, 2017 04:06
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)