Asked by rajendra gautam from Nepal | May. 09, 2016 17:30
About:Hong Kong Visa Application

How can I get HK visa

Hello sir I am here at guangzhou .I want to visit hk .I have a work z type of mainland china so what was the proceses to get hk entry permit.
rajendra gautam

Answers (1)
Answered by Rachel from Finland | May. 10, 2016 21:23
You go there for tourism purpose, right? If yes, the first step is to prepare the required documents including copy of your passport, the completed application form attached with a passport-style photo, proof of your financial support, hotel reservation, your residence permit in PRC, transportation arrangement, and your travel itinerary to HK. And then post your application to HK immigration department to apply for it. Here is the postal address:
Receipt and Despatch Sub-unit
HK Immigration Department
2/F, Immigration Tower
7 Gloucester Road
Wan Chai, HK
Related Questions:
I'm holding a Vietnam passport in Malaysia , I want to go to Hong Kong for ...
Asked by Duong An from Malaysia
| Apr. 05, 2017 21:55
I am Pakistani passport holder. my wife is permanent residence of HK
Asked by shaban from Pakistan
| Aug. 26, 2016 03:43
how can i get visit visa for HK ? any one help please
Asked by talha from Pakistan
| Apr. 25, 2016 21:07
hi how can I get a HK tourist Visa? I'm a Filipino Citizen
Asked by PLADO from Philippines
| Sep. 10, 2017 04:54
Jane from HK, How I can get a visa for my trend in Saudi to HK, but he is a...
Asked by Jane from Hongkong
| Apr. 07, 2016 22:05
i am Ahamed from Sri Lanka how can i get a sponsor in HK??
Asked by Safeer Ahamed from Sri Lanka
| Sep. 09, 2016 02:23
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)