Asked by Lobna Dawoud from Egypt | May. 03, 2016 10:00
About:China Embassy in Egypt

How to apply for F type

I am Egyptian and I want to apply for the F visa. I am aware of all the required documents but I do not know what to do next. Should I submit my documents to the Chinese embassy here in Egypt, take an appointment maybe? If yes, how can I do that?Or will it be issued at the airport? I am kind of lost when it comes to what to do next with the documents?
Thank you in advance.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ross from New Zealand | May. 04, 2016 20:25
Lobna, as far as I know, you don’t need to make an appointment and you can just submit all the required documents to the embassy directly. It is not issued at the airport and you can get it in your home country.
The next step is to submit the documents to the embassy and then wait for the result.
Related Questions:
If Malaysians apply for F type visa, how long can we stay in China?
Asked by Jia Xin Loh from Malaysia
| Jun. 18, 2016 01:50
want to know about visa duration
Asked by moon from Pakistan
| May. 09, 2016 20:50
I am 18 and will be travelling to china in september to study Kung Fu
Asked by Andrew B from United Kingdom
| Jun. 07, 2013 02:26
I plan to apply visa type F ( non business visits ) for attachment training...
Asked by SH from Malaysia
| Sep. 19, 2016 22:36
is it possible Visa F or Work visa in Hong Kong?
Asked by safae from Morocco
| May. 18, 2014 02:37
How long is the default duration for Visa F
Asked by Kelly from Malaysia
| May. 30, 2016 01:56
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)