Asked by Jessie from Malaysia | May. 03, 2016 03:46
About:China Visa

URGENTLY.! Working in Malaysia & holding Philippines Passport. How to apply for China Visa?

Kindly advice what kind of document to get ready to apply for PRC entry permit. Financial support by employer. Need to go back to Philippines to apply for it? Need to submit by own or can hire travel agency in Philippines or travel agency in Malaysia?

Answers (1)
Answered by Miguel from Mexico | May. 04, 2016 02:55
Jessie, what’s your purpose to go to PRC? If it’s for sightseeing purpose, you need to prepare those documents including the application form with a passport-style photo attached, your passport and copy of its data page, your residence permit in Malaysia, proof of your financial support, round trip air tickets and hotel reservation. And then submit your application to the CVASC to apply for it. You can submit your application on your own, or find a travel agency in Malaysia to do it for you.
Related Questions:
VOA for blue card malaysian passport
Asked by robin ng from Malaysia
| May. 25, 2014 02:51
My passport will expire in Jan 2011, can I still apply for a visa to go to ...
Asked by Brenda from Malaysia
| Sep. 21, 2011 03:39
holding Malaysia passport, can I apply china visa on the spot?
Asked by yen ling from Malaysia
| Aug. 26, 2015 04:04
I'm holding China passport from Philippines and now working and resident of...
Asked by Mr.Lim from Dubai
| Mar. 04, 2009 20:39
Hi Im Joan, (Philippines) currently lived here in malaysia for 2 years beca...
Ms.MIS_BATZMARU from Philippines
| Nov. 27, 2010 19:48
Philippines passport holder working in Singapore
Asked by Emman from Singapore
| Jan. 14, 2014 20:40
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)