Asked by Dele Kareem from Nigeria | May. 02, 2016 16:16
About:China Tourist Visa

How do i get a short visit visa to china ?

I want to visit PRC for a period of 7days alone in June and visit again in December with my family for xmas holiday. How do I go about the entry permit?

Answers (1)
Answered by Heidi from Belgium | May. 03, 2016 22:47
Dele, considering your situation, you can apply for a tourist L type to PRC for the travel in this June, and then re-apply for a tourist L type for your visit IN December.
You should first prepare the required documents containing your passport and copy of its data page, the application form, a passport-style photo, round trip air tickets and accommodation booking record. And then submit your application to the embassy of PRC at 15:00 – 17:00 from every Monday to Thursday and make an appointment for the interview at the same time.
Related Questions:
How to get an "invitation letter"?
Asked by pjddbd from USA
| Mar. 18, 2015 20:36
72 hour Visit; Not third country return
Asked by Jim from China
| Mar. 13, 2017 20:43
I am currently staying in Brunei and a Nepalese passport holder though part...
Asked by B from Brunei
| Nov. 11, 2012 21:49
How do I get a visa to visit China?
Asked by michael shell from USA
| Nov. 22, 2012 02:05
If I visit Hong Kong can I get short term Visa just to Visit Shenzhen, I h...
Asked by Steve from China
| Jun. 17, 2011 03:41
Good Day , I am Iraqi citizen and have residence permit in China mainland, ...
Asked by Mr.Sarmad from Iraq
| Dec. 05, 2009 22:44
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)