Asked by kumar from india | Apr. 29, 2016 08:23
About:Hong Kong Visa Policy

visa on arrival in HK and Guangzhou??

I am visiting HK from India for 3 days. Will I get a VOA? After 3 days I will be going to Guangzhou for a week. Do i need an entry permit from India for visiting Guangzhou or will it be issued on arrival in Guangzhou? What is the best way to travel from HK to Guangzhou?

Answers (1)
Answered by Keller from Switzerland | Apr. 29, 2016 21:09
Dear, there is no VOA in HK, but don’t worry, Indian passport holders are allowed to enter HK freely for a stay of no more than 14 days.
There is no VOA in Guangzhou either, so you should apply for an entry permit in India before your trip.
The best way to travel from HK to Guangzhou is to take Guangzhou-HK Train, runs between Guangzhou East Railway Station and HK Hung Hom Railway Station with the duration of about two hours.
Related Questions:
Hi I am travelling from Auckland - Hangzhou - Auckland this week for a few ...
Asked by Derek from NZ
| Jul. 31, 2016 01:28
Can i get the China VISA for 5 days at LoWu border to enter Shenzhen?
Asked by Andrea from Italy
| Dec. 13, 2014 00:09
Estonian passport VOA at Shenzhen. I'm taking MTR from Hongkong to Shenzhen...
Asked by Margus from Estonia
| Oct. 30, 2016 01:20
Hi I hold a Danish passport, could I gain a VoA?
Asked by Maz from Denmark
| Nov. 22, 2016 21:40
Can people from Sweden get a visa on arrival?
Asked by Emelie from Wallon
| Sep. 01, 2013 22:21
for thai people, visa arrival in Guangzhou airport, ok ?
Asked by somabt thamruang from thailand
| Sep. 07, 2013 01:19
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)