Asked by BOBB | Apr. 28, 2016 06:52
About:China Visa Application Requirements

work Z type for European teacher

I am EU citizen, with a degree obtained from the United Kingdom university. I am looking into teaching jobs in Shenzhen.

Few questions related to my situation:
1) What are the general requirements to get Z type for English language teachers?
2) Is it obligatory to be a citizen of the English-speaking country (e.g. UK, US, etc.) to get Z type as a teacher?
3) Is there any official source of information for visa-related questions (e.g. government website)?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Answers (1)
Answered by Stuart from Ireland | Apr. 28, 2016 22:55
1) You need to provide those documents including your passport and copy of its data page, the application form, a passport-sized color photo, alien employment permit and invitation letter of a duly authorized unit. Your employer in PRC will get the last two documents for you.
2) Usually, the applicants should be from the English speaking countries. But if you have bachelor’s degree or above degree from the universities in English-speaking countries, you can apply for the teaching job, too.
3) Maybe you can find the relevant information at the official website of State Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs P. R. China.
Related Questions:
Now that the new Policy is about to kick off, what documents are needed for...
Asked by zak from China
| Mar. 27, 2017 20:09
I am 63 years of age. I have a business visa but would like to be able to w...
Asked by Geoff C from Australia
| May. 16, 2016 20:26
Termination of 2 year contract with one year visa
Asked by Peter from Uganda
| Dec. 25, 2017 19:43
about Z type
Asked by Juliet from Philippines
| Sep. 01, 2017 03:38
ESL teacher. how to get a work Z visa legally?
Asked by Jess from Canada
| Feb. 29, 2016 00:13
Exiting and reentering China using a Z type
Asked by Aimz from United Kingdom
| May. 14, 2017 22:28
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)