Asked by Hari Krishan Raina from Spain | Apr. 27, 2016 04:59
About:China Embassy in Spain

Visa process for Indian baby whose parents have China residence permit (Z type)

My name is Hari Krishan Raina & I am Indian Passport holder (Z2530352).

I am having a Chinese residence permit (Z type) & working for Airbus in PRC. Currently I am in Spain for one year assignment which will complete by 31st Jul. 2016.

Support needed: I am expecting my baby to be born in mid-June & would like to know what category of entry permit I could apply for him. As per my discussion with one of the agents in PRC, they suggested that I apply tourist L type & then convert it to residence permit once I land in PRC.

I would need your support to know what process to follow & what documentation do I need for his entry permit. Appreciate if you could guide me here so that I could prepare some documentation in advance.

Thanks in advance for your support & clarification on this topic.

Answers (1)
Answered by Barry from USA | Apr. 28, 2016 02:24
Hari, if your temporary residence permit of PRC is still valid, you can apply an S1 type for your baby directly. It’s no need to apply for an L type and then convert it to a residence permit once you land in PRC. To apply for the S1, you need to submit the baby’s passport, a copy of it, a filled-out application form attached with a color bare-headed photo taken within 6 months, a copy of your passport and residence permit, and the baby’s birth certificate. Before submitting the application, you may need to get your baby’s birth certificate notarized and authenticated.
Related Questions:
Z Visa or Residence Permit
Asked by Clark from Canada
| May. 18, 2017 04:40
which visa apply for parents
Asked by ajay he from china
| Jul. 12, 2015 22:19
I got my Z visa and have applied for temporary residence.
Asked by Andrew from China
| Apr. 06, 2016 22:16
Applying for a new type of Visa
Asked by Alex from USA
| Apr. 19, 2016 02:09
I have a visa Z my husband enter china with a M type can he applied also f...
Asked by Carmen from Mexico
| Apr. 13, 2017 04:24
Do I need visa to enter Hainan if I have residence permit in China?
Asked by Kate from Ukraine
| Dec. 25, 2015 23:48
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)