Asked by aldee88 from UAE | Apr. 26, 2016 13:16
About:China Transit Visa

visa for syrian passport

Hello, I am from Syria and want to get a transit G type to fly through to New Zealand. Do I need a transit G type and if so how can I apply for it, is it guaranteed as I have already confirmed flights and a approved visitor entry permit for New Zealand.


Answers (1)
Answered by Charles from Germany | Apr. 27, 2016 20:31
Hi there! Actually, if your layover time in PRC is less than 24 hour in total, you can enjoy the 24 hour direct transit. In this case, you don’t need to apply for the transit G type.
But if it’s more than 24 hours, a transit G type is required. You should first prepare the required documents including your passport and copy of its data page, the application form affixed with a passport-sized color photo, your onward ticket to New Zealand, and your valid entry permit in UAE. And then submit your application to the embassy of PRC to apply for it.
Related Questions:
I have Syrian passport and a visa to China. I'm currently in Nanjing and w...
Asked by Joseph from China
| Sep. 21, 2011 04:12
I hold Syrian republic Passport, do i need a visa for Maccau
Asked by Jihad from Syria
| Nov. 18, 2011 19:26
Syrian resident in China, need a visa to visit Hong Kong?
Asked by Joachim from Sweden
| Dec. 30, 2015 18:59
My son will be flying to Philippines via Hong Kong. Does he need Transit Vi...
Asked by Jo
| May. 27, 2012 00:59
I am holding Syrian Passport with valid Hong kong resident permit, do I nee...
Asked by Wael from Syria
| Oct. 07, 2015 22:24
I am holding a Syrian passport, do I need visa to visit maccau ? I am comin...
Asked by Skandar from Syria
| Nov. 12, 2017 20:26
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)