Asked by Rohail from Pakistan | Apr. 25, 2016 00:31
About:Embassy & Consulates of Pakistan in China

Unmarried certificate attestation

Hey Sir, I want to attest unmarried Certificate from Pakistan embassy in Beijing. Can you please guide me about the procedure and do I need to go alone to embassy or I should take my Chinese partner with me to attest?

Answers (1)
Answered by Andrew from Mexico | Apr. 25, 2016 21:48
Rohail, I’m afraid you cannot get the unmarried certificate attested at the embassy of Pakistan in Beijing. You should first get it notarized by the notary public in your home town and get it authenticated by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Pakistan. After, you need to get it attested by the embassy of PRC in Pakistan. In this way, your unmarried certificate can be used for your marriage registration in PRC. You don’t need to take your Chinese partner with you to attest.
Related Questions:
Pakistan ID card department's (NADRA) data
Asked by umar from China
| Jan. 13, 2016 19:33
attestation process
Asked by kawuma latif from Uganda
| Sep. 06, 2012 01:54
I'm a Nepali girl and I have chinese boy I'm in nepal and I have to get un...
Asked by Binita pakhrin from Nepal
| Aug. 29, 2017 04:32
Hi sir ! I'm a Pakistani citizen . I want to get marry with a Chinese girl ...
Asked by Ali from Pakistan
| Jun. 01, 2017 21:32
this is your answer.... Mr.Nimesh, I'm not clear about the procedure of au...
Asked by Mr.Nimesh from China
| Apr. 18, 2009 02:28
For Study Visa, do i need to do Attestation of Police Character Certificate...
Asked by Mr.Haris from Pakistan
| Jul. 31, 2010 00:52
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)