Asked by Riyaz ahmed from United arab emirates | Apr. 21, 2016 15:33
About:Hong Kong Visa Application

I have a transit flight from dubai -hongkong - manila and i am a nepal citizen living in uae dubai

I am a nepali citizen living in uae dubai .i have a flight frm dubai -hongkong-manila .my question is how long it takes to obtain a airport transit visa and how much do i need to pay .and besides that what are the documents that i need to provide for airport transit.

Answers (1)
Answered by Jay from France | Apr. 22, 2016 02:16
Riyaz, you cannot obtain the transit entry permit at the airport. You should apply for it ahead of your trip.
The required documents include copy of your passport, the application form with a passport-style photo attached, proof of your financial support, transportation arrangement, and proof of the proposed visit in the next destination after transiting in HK. After, you should submit your application to the embassy of PRC to apply for it. It the embassy deals with your application, it usually takes 4 working days. A transit entry permit costs HKD 100.
Related Questions:
Hello, Would like to know if I would require a transit visa. My flight ...
Asked by Mr.Michael from AE
| Feb. 20, 2010 20:12
Asked by Teacher from Philippines
| May. 25, 2016 22:51
do i need to get Visa if i want to go out in the airport in Shanghai pudong...
Asked by Raquel from Soriano
| Dec. 31, 2014 01:08
Philippine passport- lay over to Pu Dong Airport
Asked by Wilnhel from United Arab Emirates
| Dec. 30, 2015 21:30
Hong Kong 1 day Visa requirement for UAE/Australian Resident and Pakistan C...
Asked by Hussain from UAE
| Feb. 15, 2012 03:54
traveling from Brisbane to Manila
Asked by Alex from Ecuador
| Apr. 15, 2015 02:31
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)