Asked by Anil from Bhusal | Apr. 17, 2016 21:55
About:China Embassy in Japan

I am from Nepal. I want to go Tibet Lasha with my Boss Japanease.

Excuse Me Sir, Its Me Anil Bhusal, Working on the Sendai Media on in Sendai. I am from Nepal. I want to go Tibet Lasha with my Boss Japanease. After that we want to go Nepal by Bus from Tibet. How is it possible in case of visa? Do we get problems in China Nepal Boarder to cross. We are planning to go on may 11, and going to Nepal on 14 May 2016.
We will be going from Narita Tokyo
Thank You sir
Anil bhusal

Answers (1)
Answered by Jay from Austria | Apr. 18, 2016 22:03
Anil, you should first apply for a tourist L type to enter PRC. After your entry to PRC, you can find a travel agency to get a Tibet Travel Permit for you. And then you need to book a tour to visit Tibet.
You hold Nepal passport, so you can cross the border without problems. If your boss holds valid entry permit to Nepal, he can also go through the border without trouble.
Related Questions:
Hello frends, I learned a lot from this forum, but it's an improvvised t...
Asked by Mr.Giona from SWISS
| Aug. 05, 2010 21:40
Hi, I am a nepalese citizen studing in china,i am going back to nepal for v...
Asked by Mr.Ramesh from nepal
| Sep. 23, 2010 22:11
Hi ,I'm a student of liaoning technical university of China and I'm from ...
Asked by santosh chhetri from Nepal
| Jul. 08, 2013 00:48
I have an intention to visit Tibet with my friends.Do we have direct fligh...
Asked by Mr.Nimal from Sri Lanka
| Mar. 06, 2011 21:34
I am from Nepal, can I go to tibet for tour?
Asked by Nirmal Chaudhary from Nepal
| Mar. 17, 2017 02:19
im planning to go to nepal from shanghai. i want to go from the route of la...
Asked by Mr.aiden from Nepal
| Dec. 25, 2010 02:43
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)