Asked by toni from philippines | Apr. 15, 2016 19:15
About:China Tourist Visa

my partner is a lesbian she wants me to go with her in PRC she is chinese what visa should i apply?

is it easy to get it?is there any way? or did she can write an invitation letter

Answers (1)
Answered by Happy from Finland | Apr. 15, 2016 21:35
You can apply for a tourist L type to go with her in PRC. If she stays with you in Philippines currently, she cannot write you the invitation letter. But she can ask her parents to issue the invitation letter to you.
Of course, if you can provide the round trip air tickets and hotel reservation, the invitation letter is not required.
And I think it’s easy to get the L type as long as you prepare all the required documents including your passport and copy of its data page, the application form and a passport-sized color photo, proof of your financial support, round trip air tickets and hotel reservation, or an invitation letter.
Related Questions:
am i lucky this year?
Asked by glaiza from Philippines
| Jan. 03, 2015 00:50
My girlfriend is lesbian she is pig i am horse so what do you think were co...
Asked by jeeny from Norway
| Dec. 11, 2012 20:53
Does my girlfriend needs to go to Houston or she can send it ?
Asked by Nathan Barrere-Mazouat from France
| Mar. 29, 2018 21:21
what type of visa will i need to marry in china
Asked by nicholas sanders from United Kingdom
| Dec. 15, 2015 20:49
Tourist visa from Netherlands to China
Asked by Mike from Netherlands
| Apr. 11, 2016 22:38
Irish girl in Australia on 90 day visa, needs to go to China for 10 days in...
Asked by Breda McNamara from Ireland
| Feb. 15, 2016 00:32
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)