Asked by rosa martin from USA | Apr. 08, 2016 07:05
About:China Visa Exemption

Permanent Alien Registration

My son who is a US citizen and I am not a, I am an Itialian citizen with a permanent alien registration card would be traveling from LAX to Shanghi staying for 5 days and then going from Shanghi to Hong Kong for another 4 to 5 days before leaving from Hong Kong to LAX.

Please let me know if we would need visa for both places as well as for both of us. If so, could you provide the website or phone number to get the documenation needed....Thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Paul from Italy | Apr. 08, 2016 21:20
Rosa, you two don’t need entry permits to both Shanghai and HK because he holds US passport and you hold Italian passport, you two can enjoy the 144 hour free transit in Shanghai; and you two are allowed to enter HK freely for a stay of no more than 90 days.
Related Questions:
What does Korean alien registration have to do with China?!
Asked by Jo Selin from USA
| May. 14, 2012 03:03
As a visitor to Tokyo is it possible to get a Chinese visa without an alien...
Asked by Mr.Brandon from UK
| Jan. 19, 2011 02:42
It is possible to get a work visa in Seoul on a tourist visa with no alien ...
Asked by XXX
| Sep. 17, 2012 04:48
I am currently in Korea on a student visa (D-4-1) and would like to obtain ...
Asked by Mr.Dechant from Germany
| Feb. 24, 2010 21:03
Is it currently possible for a foreigner to get a Chinese tourist Visa in T...
Asked by Mr.DeJager from Canada
| Oct. 13, 2010 20:34
I just want to go back to China
Asked by AZM from USA
| Sep. 23, 2015 04:12
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)