Asked by irfan khan from China | Apr. 08, 2016 06:11
About:China Embassy in Pakistan

visit visa information

Hello Sir, I am Irfan Khan, studying in china , I want to bring my Mother and Brother to PRC for visit, and my wife and daughter have permanent residence permit and now they are stayed with me in PRC, so plz tell me that what documents will they need to enter to PRC and the procedure? i will wait for your reply.

Answers (1)
Answered by Phil from USA | Apr. 08, 2016 21:13
Hi there! They can apply for an S2 type to go to PRC and travel around.
The required documents include the passport and copy of its data page, the application form attached with a passport-style photo, an invitation letter from you, copy of your passport and your residence permit in PRC, and the relationship certificate, as well as an invitation letter issued by your school.
After that, submit your application to the embassy of PRC to apply for it.
Related Questions:
Dear Sir, I want to visit for china Please tell me visit visa in...
Asked by Mr.Shahid Hussain from Pakistan
| Feb. 22, 2010 19:58
Sir I am a employer in Metro Engineers . I want to visit for China you s...
Asked by Mr.Waseem ijaz from Pakistan
| Jul. 14, 2010 02:49
I wanted to ask Where can I get a sample of invitation letter.
Asked by Said from Tajikistan
| Sep. 14, 2018 19:20
i m interessted to mget information re4garding to work or visit visa as s...
Asked by Mr. bobby from pakistan
| Jul. 17, 2009 01:50
i want some information for L type visa.... 1,My friend in invited me fo...
Asked by Mr.muhammad aslam from paksitan
| Feb. 07, 2010 21:19
Dear Sir, I want to get information about the visit VISA of China I...
Asked by Mr.Mohammad from Afghanistan
| Feb. 04, 2010 03:55
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)