Asked by Romina from Argentina | Apr. 06, 2016 17:52
About:China Work Visa

Work visa - where to get it??

I entered China with a tourist L type, still valid and I'm still in Beijing. Now I need to get a work Z type since I found a job. I need to know if I can get it from here, or I need to leave the country to do it, and if that's the case, if I can get it in any other country or I need to go back to Argentina?
Thanks a lot!

Answers (1)
Answered by Luca from Norway | Apr. 07, 2016 21:27
Romina, you can try to change your tourist L type to work Z type at the exit and entry administration of the local PSB. In this case, you don’t need to go back to your home country to apply for it. But I’m not sure if it can succeed in the end. It’s worth a try.
However, if it cannot be changed within PRC, I’m afraid you need to go back to apply for a work Z type.
Related Questions:
what is procedure to get macao work visa,where we can apply ,i am already v...
Asked by malkit singh from india
| Jan. 19, 2016 20:12
The work visa is got now. Where and how can it get it stamped.
Asked by Mr.Prakash from India
| Dec. 16, 2009 00:34
Am I required to get a health check to obtain a Chinese Work Visa. If so, w...
Asked by Kay from England
| Aug. 22, 2016 22:40
Are there any hospitals in Gurgaon, India where we can get examined physica...
Asked by Anil from India
| Jun. 09, 2012 04:08
Resident permit first
Asked by Vertical from Nepal
| May. 20, 2018 09:24
chinese work permit and residence permit
Asked by lee from malaysia
| Jan. 25, 2014 03:14
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)