Asked by Maya from Nepal | Apr. 03, 2016 07:22
About:Hong Kong Visa Application

How to apply for Hong Kong and Macau visa from japan

I am a Nepalese citizen and currently studying in Japan. I want to visit my boyfriend working in Macau and he is also Nepalese citizen with Macau blue card and also like to go Hong Kong in my school vacation. Can u tell me how to apply for Hong Kong and Macau visa together ?

Answers (1)
Answered by Kris from Denmark | Apr. 05, 2016 22:47
You should first prepare the required documents to apply for entry permit to Macau. The documents include copy of your passport, the application form affixed with a recently-taken passport-style photo, proof of your financial support, your residence permit in Japan, transportation arrangement and travel itinerary. And then ask your boyfriend to submit the application to Macau immigration department to apply for you.

After you go to Macau, your boyfriend and you can prepare the required documents to apply for tourist entry permits to HK. Those documents are required: copy of the passport, the application form attached with a passport-sized color photo, hotel reservation, transportation arrangement, proof of financial standing, and the travel itinerary to HK. And then prepare two applications and post them to HK immigration department to apply for it.
The postal address:
Receipt and Despatch Sub-unit
HK Immigration Department
2/F, Immigration Tower
7 Gloucester Road
Wan Chai, HK
Related Questions:
I'm Ali From Sri Lanka Now Living in Japan, how can I apply Hong Kong Visa?...
Asked by Ali from Sri Lanka
| Sep. 29, 2015 02:02
from japan to hk i need to apply for visa or need an invitation letter...
Asked by jamaica from Philippines
| Nov. 29, 2016 01:11
how long it takes to get japan visa? if i apply in shanghai japan embassy?
Asked by sunita from China
| Jun. 17, 2015 00:35
Hi, I am Myanmar Passport Holder. I would like to visit Hong Kong and Japan...
| Feb. 07, 2017 20:17
A=Japan, B=Hong Kong, C=Shanghai...D=Canada
Asked by Jennifer Santangelo from Canada
| Sep. 24, 2018 12:49
I am Bangladesh, want to visit Beijing for 2 days on the way to Bangladesh...
Asked by Nazrul from Japan
| Nov. 11, 2013 02:17
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)