Asked by Aa_Turnup from South Africa | Apr. 02, 2016 13:27
About:China Embassy in South Africa

No invitation letter?

Hi I'm a SA citizen I would like to travel to China for tourist purposes what documentation do I need? I do not know anyone in China hence I can not get an invitation letter. Secondly how much is needed in my bank account to travel to China?

Thank You

Answers (1)
Answered by Bobby from Australia | Apr. 05, 2016 21:54
You need to provide the completed application form, your passport and copy of its data page, round trip air tickets and accommodation booking record, or an invitation letter. So if you have the air tickets and hotel reservation, the invitation letter is not necessary.
There is no exact requirement for how much you should have in your bank savings account, but you need to make sure that you have enough travel fees to cover all your travel expenses in PRC.
Related Questions:
Sir, i want get visa for business can tell me procedure and which documents...
Asked by Ajmal from Pakistan
| Jun. 06, 2016 03:24
Is a letter head and signature required on an invitation letter for a visa...
Asked by Deb from usa
| May. 19, 2015 21:56
Is it allowed to put the inviters address in chinese letter in invitation l...
Asked by Mira saunders from Philippines
| Jul. 22, 2016 22:48
how many working days it takes to have visa to visit China in a business tr...
Asked by Amr from Egypt
| May. 06, 2014 01:52
Can a UK passport holder get a VOA to Zhuhai for 5 days?
Asked by Piers Vine from United Kingdom
| May. 07, 2014 04:17
Please what is the lifespan of invitation letter?
Asked by Benjamin from Nigeria
| Apr. 15, 2015 02:44
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)