Asked by ANSTIMU | Apr. 02, 2016 03:59
About:China Work Visa

travelling to Hong kong and staying for 4 days, does a visa required?

My wife and I we are living in Shenzhen and both of us we have resident permit of China (we got it with z type) for one year and we work here.

We are Iranian passport holders and our Chinese Resident permit have issued in it.

I want to ask you if can we go to HK for a short trip for a few days and then we come back to Shenzhen?

Answers (1)
Answered by Alice from USA | Apr. 02, 2016 04:39
You need to apply for an entry permit to visit HK. If you go there for tourism purpose, you should apply for a tourist entry permit by preparing those documents: copy of your passport, the application form, a passport-style photo, proof of your financial support, transportation arrangement, and your travel plan to HK. And then post your application to HK immigration department to apply for it.
The postal address:
Receipt and Dispatch Sub-unit
HK Immigration Department
2/F, Immigration Tower
7 Gloucester Road
Wan Chai, HK
Related Questions:
Is a VISA required for a South African passport holder travelling to Hong K...
Asked by Imran Y Mahomed from South Africa
| May. 14, 2016 21:12
Will there be any problems in getting a visa?
Asked by Manish agarwal from India
| Jul. 31, 2015 22:21
Arrive by ship. Australian. 3 days Macaou & 4 days Hong Kong. Visas or ent...
Asked by George from Australia
| Dec. 15, 2013 20:08
Hi . Travelling to Hong Kong on business trip for 7 days. Holding Kenyan pa...
Asked by Everlyne from Kenya
| Jun. 27, 2012 03:13
Does a lebanese citizen living in Australia require a visa to visit hong ko...
Asked by Rawda from Australia
| Jun. 05, 2014 03:50
Transit in Shanghai via port with cruise ship for less than 48 hrs
Asked by Aggie from Australia
| Jan. 05, 2013 21:24
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)