Asked by Muhammad zeeshan from Pakistan | Mar. 29, 2016 07:45
About:Hong Kong Visa Application

Need information for holidays visa

Hello sir im from Pakistan but currently working in Malaysia last 3 years ago as technical consultant as professional job I wish to visit HK kindly let me know can I apply from Malaysia and what documents are required?

Answers (1)
Answered by Eddie from Denmark | Mar. 29, 2016 22:06
You can apply for a tourist entry permit to go there for your holiday vacation at the embassy of PRC in Malaysia or post your documents to HK Immigration Department.
You need to prepare those documents including:
1. Copy of your passport
2. The filled-out application form attached with a passport-style photo
3. Proof of your financial support
4. Transportation arrangement and hotel reservation
5. Your travel itinerary to HK
6. Your residence permit in Malaysia.
Related Questions:
Hi, I'm Australian permanent resident and Kosovo citizen. I'm planning on...
Asked by Mrs.Nita from Australia
| Apr. 09, 2011 03:07
Dear friend i want information of holidays in china visa office becau...
Asked by Mr.m a saeed from pakistan
| Jan. 30, 2011 20:31
Tourist visa for a Kyrgyz citizen studying in Mainland China
Asked by Morgane from France
| Sep. 06, 2016 21:29
Does an Indian citizen need to take a tourist visa to visit Macau for holid...
Asked by Kris from India
| Aug. 06, 2016 21:40
I'm an Australian going on holidays for 2 nights travelling from Phils to S...
Asked by Maria Nanette Flores from Australia
| Mar. 23, 2012 02:20
I want to go hongkong for 10 days as holidays trip...i have indian passport...
Asked by Deep from India
| Jan. 25, 2017 00:48
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)