Asked by Manu Keung from Qatar | Mar. 29, 2016 05:48
About:China Embassy in Qatar

Visa entry for NZ citizen living in Qatar

Hi, am planning to go to Hong Kong 14 May, and then travel to mainland China for a week.
What documents would i need to get before I enter please.
Thanks, Manu

Answers (2)
Answered by Alston from New Zealand | Mar. 30, 2016 02:24
Manu, you don't need the visa for HK if you plan to go there for not more than 90 days. You need to get a visa for mainland China in advance. You may need to book hotels and round-trip tickets in order to apply for it. In additon, your passport, a copy of your passport's used pages, the original and photocopy of your residence permit, a filled application form and your passport-style photo are needed for the application.
Answered by Manu Keung from New Zealand | Apr. 10, 2016 02:43
Thank you for your help. Its much appreciated
Related Questions:
Best to apply for Visa in Australia with NZ or UK passport
Asked by Nick Miller from NZ
| Mar. 15, 2017 01:45
Would like to travel to hongkong from qatar on visit. Am an indian citizen ...
Asked by sss from Qatar
| Oct. 08, 2017 20:00
NZ citizen living in australia in regards to payment is the visa fee austr...
Asked by Leigh from Nz
| Nov. 19, 2017 21:45
12 month multi-entry visa
Asked by N J Heron from New Zealand
| Feb. 27, 2012 00:30
i am a american citizen living in qatar can I get tourist visa from chinese...
Asked by Paul H from Qatar
| Nov. 12, 2013 03:20
I am a NZ citizen living in Australa planning to visit China. Who do I cont...
Asked by Ms.Kerry from Australia
| May. 08, 2011 03:49
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)