Asked by Xuan Nguyen from Malaysia | Mar. 25, 2016 08:21
About:China Tourist Visa

how to get a tourist visa for Vietnamese in Johor bahru

I'm Vietnamese and currently living in Johor Bahru as housewife (my husband is British and working here),question is how should I apply for tourist L type as I plan to go to Shanghai next month for a week where should I go?whats requirement I need to arrange?

Answers (1)
Answered by Sarah from Norway | Mar. 26, 2016 01:26
The first thing is to prepare the required documents including your passport and copy of its data page, the completed application form affixed with a passport-style photo, round trip air tickets, hotel reservation and your residence permit in Malaysia. And then submit your application to the CVASC to apply for the tourist L type.

When you go to Shanghai, you can visit those attractions: The Bund, Oriental Pearl TV Tower, Zhujiajiao Ancient Town, Shanghai Disneyland Park, Nanjing Road, Yuyuan Garden, Shanghai Xin Tian Di etc.
Related Questions:
Passport return on same day
Asked by Ed from Malaysia
| Nov. 03, 2011 04:25
Dear Sir,i want apply the cnina visa for going to guangzhou at next week.So...
Asked by Ms.Tan from Johor Bahru,malaysia
| Nov. 20, 2010 02:27
malaysian going to china for travel need to apply visa ? where is there emb...
Asked by ms ang from malaysia
| May. 25, 2012 04:50
We live in Johor Bahru. But we also live in the UK. Our factory is in Pasir...
Asked by Mr.H.S.Kong from Malaysia
| Sep. 07, 2009 21:38
Hi, I'm a Malaysian who stays in Johor Bahru. I travel to Singapore to work...
Asked by Ms.Chong from Malaysia
| Dec. 26, 2010 20:38
Lost of China passport
Asked by May from Malaysia
| Apr. 11, 2013 04:33
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)