Asked by Beth from Hungary | Mar. 23, 2016 06:38
About:China Business Visa

M visa questions from Hungary

Hello! I had all the requirements for an M type (to visit trade shows, build contacts,..), I needed one for multiple entry (because I have to travel to HongKong for some weekends), longest stay: 90 days. But I only got a two-entry 30-30 days M type, because its my first chinese entry permit. (My boss is kind of unhappy with me)
Is there a way I can extend my stay while in PRC or do I have to came back after the 60 day are up, and apply for an M type again? If so, can I still use the same invitation letter or should I ask for a new one? Is there any advice you could give me?
Thank you!

Answers (1)
Answered by Romeo from Italy | Mar. 24, 2016 21:07
Beth, so you mean the stay duration of your M type is 60 days? If yes, you can apply for an extension before the stay duration of your M type runs out and you should do it 7 days earlier before it expires at the exit and entry administration of the local PSB.
Related Questions:
I am a British citizen and living in HUngary with official Residency Permit...
Asked by Mr.Maung Yay from Hungary
| Jan. 06, 2011 04:38
Foreigner in Thailand
Asked by Mohamed from Thailand
| Feb. 27, 2015 01:33
Living in Slovakia, asking for PRC visa in Budapest.
Asked by Andy Roche from Slovakia
| May. 03, 2017 04:31
RE676804843SE help me find the package please.
Asked by Sajtoska from Hungary
| Oct. 08, 2014 21:43
One hour between flights at PEK.
Asked by Darina from Czech
| Aug. 18, 2015 22:08
Visa on arrival in XIAMEN
Asked by Mark from Germany
| Aug. 02, 2015 01:12
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)