Asked by LMinkin from USA | Mar. 21, 2016 16:17
About:China Visa Application in USA

Renewing a visa and applying for 2 new entry permits.

Hello, I am trying to complete an application for 3 executives that will be traveling to China in May. One traveler previously had an entry permit. So one needs to be renewed and the other two would be new. We previously completed a V.2011A form. Online the application looks like it is now a V.2013. Which form do I complete? is the same form used for the new entry permit as the renewal. The entry permit that needs to be renewed wants a 10 yr expiration. Please advise

Answers (1)
Answered by Rebecca from USA | Mar. 22, 2016 04:32
Hi there! So for the traveler that previously had a China entry permit, I think it's very likely the old entry permit has expired already. So actually you need to apply for three new entry permits.

The V. 2011 A form is no longer usable. You should complete the V. 2013 form for all three applicants.

You can apply for a 10-year multiple-entry permit for the person if he/she is a US citizens. Please note that the passport should be valid for at least a year when applying for the 10-year type.
Related Questions:
I have two valid visas in my passport !
Asked by Tiago F. from Portugal
| Jun. 21, 2016 21:52
Hey, can I apply for another 2 year multiple entry in Hong Kong?
Asked by Jason from United Kingdom
| Oct. 16, 2017 01:42
About Transit visa?
Asked by Holly from New Zealand
| May. 16, 2018 02:00
Availability of 10 Year Visa
Asked by Kurt from USA
| Dec. 17, 2014 02:42
China Visa Application question?
Asked by Anita from United Kingdom
| Mar. 23, 2016 22:51
I'm from usa .do i need a visa for hong kong separately ?
Asked by king from usa
| Jul. 27, 2016 22:02
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)