Asked by ellie from United Kingdom | Mar. 21, 2016 11:39
About:China Visa Application in UK

Can I get a 6 month visa?

I am UK passport holder that is going on a 4 month trip around Australia and Asia; I leave the country in 2 weeks and so need to apply for my Chinese entry permit now however I will need an entry permit that lasts more than three months As I wont be landing in PRC until the 2nd July, is this possible?

Answers (1)
Answered by Bonnie | Mar. 22, 2016 04:13
Ellie, if you can get a one-year or two-year multiple-entry L type, you can apply now. However, it's not certain that you can get the multiple-entry L type. So in order to play safe, I advise you to first contact the embassy to see the possibility of getting a multiple-entry type for you. If the chance is not big, then you are advised to apply later when you are in other countries.
Related Questions:
Visa for 6 Month
Asked by Bishal from Nepal
| Apr. 25, 2018 02:18
I need a tourist visa for 6 month, how can I get it
Asked by Mr.kedar tripathi from Nepal
| Aug. 19, 2010 23:11
I am from pskistan and I have saudia iqama I want visit to China and hong k...
Asked by asif from Pakistan
| Dec. 20, 2015 11:46
I want to explore China for as long as possible...
Asked by Adam from U.K
| May. 23, 2013 03:37
I, a US citizen, have 10 years multiple entry visa to China, each can stay ...
Asked by David from USA
| May. 25, 2015 21:39
I am a citizen of Bangladesh I am going to kualalumpur in this month for sh...
Asked by Mr.Obaidul Kabir from Bangladesh
| Mar. 18, 2011 21:04
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)