Asked by Best Grace from Uganda | Mar. 17, 2016 04:31
About:China Embassy in Uganda

What are the requirements and how much do I need to pay for 7days?

Hello, am Best Grace from Uganda and I want to go to China for importation, but I don't know any one there only that am meeting there my friend who is from Europe.

Answers (1)
Answered by Monica from USA | Mar. 18, 2016 01:35
Hello there! You just go there for 7 days, so you can apply for a tourist L type. You can ask your friend to issue an invitation letter to you. After, you need to prepare all the required documents: your passport and copy of its data page, the application form attached with a passport-style photo, the business license of your company (copy), recent 6-month bank savings account (no less than 5 million shillings), and the invitation letter from your friend.
It costs 130,000 shillings.
Related Questions:
do I need bank account? and what else?
Asked by summer sison from Philippines
| Jan. 02, 2015 21:11
I am a S Pass holder working in singapore, holding on to republic of china ...
Asked by J
| Oct. 24, 2013 04:19
do i need a visa to travel to hongkong for 7days business trip?
Asked by Mr.livinus from guineaconakry
| Mar. 11, 2010 03:51
what are the requirements for a visa to china with a going and return fligh...
Asked by Joel Tiago from Namibia
| Jan. 04, 2015 01:44
Hi, going to China in September for 2 weeks. My wife is Chinese.
Asked by Peter from United Kingdom
| Jul. 08, 2016 22:49
i am a kenyan i wish to travel to china for holiday what do i need to get ...
Asked by rosinah from eknya
| Oct. 14, 2011 22:04
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)